4.06.2014

I miss you.

Knowing that I won't be able to see your smile,
Knowing that I might've fell again,
It kills me

It kills me knowing that I will be missing you,
While you'll never even know what I felt deep within
It kills me waiting for someone that'll never be there for me

The smell of your perfume
The way you get your hair done
The way you walked with your hands in your pocket
The way you smiled
The way you looked at me,
Yeah, I miss those

I miss you :(
I miss every single thing we had
I miss our late night talks
I miss our little calls
I miss how you held my hands,
It was warm
I miss the way you used to tease me
I miss the way you call my pet name
I miss you

I do
I always does

I lied
I know.

I know what you felt for her
A heartbreaking fact that torn me away
A never-ending shot right in the middle of my heart
A sharp bullet shredding my heart to small pieces

I miss you
I love you
and I always will

a needle in this big and confusing world